Organized Chaos

Thursday 11 October 2012

Week 30

Another week down and I’m getting more and more excited. I still haven’t packed a hospital bag! I’m terrible! I’ve got a plan laid out for after LJ joins us for running and getting back into shape and I believe I have found a partner for all of this! What is even better is that it is finally hot enough here to be in the pool!! I spend my weekends completely exhausted from continuous jumping and splashing! Soon I’ll be doing morning swims again! YAY!


Total Weight Gain: 14 pounds!
This week, Baby is the size of a: head of califlower!!! (I wonder how long he stays this size lol ;-])

How far along? 30 weeks, 5 das

Due date: 15 Dec 2012

Total weight gain/loss: 0000

Maternity clothes? Haha still not…I figure I’m riding this one out until the end!!

Sleep: I've resorted to having to sleep sitting up. It happened all of the sudden. Like wham bam thank you mam but tonight you are no longer comfortable!
Best moment this week: Finally feeling like I'm bonding with LJ. So often I just feel like he is there and I want him to be a part of our family because he is!! Oh and winning the really awesome breast pump!

Food cravings: I still want Mexican…and anything salty

Movement: His movements are definetly getting more distinct and exact! Sharp pains at times.

Symptoms: LJ is all up in my back lately!! I'm considering alternative methods j/k but really!

Labor Signs: Nope!

Stretch Marks: nope and we’re working hard to keep it that way!

Swelling? Just my feet and ankles still...my face seems a little swollen as well :-/

Belly Button in or out? its definitely almost out.


What I miss: dancing! We were at a wedding this past weekend and it was so awkward lol And we've got another one next weekend haha all our friends get married while I'm pregnant!

Feeling toward Pregnancy: It's gone too quickly and I haven't taken the time to enjoy it!

What I am looking forward to: taking some time off from work just to be Mom to both my kids!

Milestones: grr...my milk started coming in...I hate these ridiculously full breasts that decided to jump up a size overnight!

News: Still no appointment! I’m ridiculously upset and frustrated!! All I can tell myself is that for some unknown reason this is all part of God’s plan!


GENERAL NEEDS

 4-6 Tommy Tippee bottles (I’m not using Liams again) (I've acquired 2 this week!!)

 Dummy

Toweling nappies (Just need to embroider them now!)

 Hats

Bibs

Socks

Stage 2 diapers

 Stage 3 diapers



Wet wipes** I like to stock up

 Breast pads (I have one pack now so I'm waiting to see how the breast feeding goes this round!)

 Aqueous cream

 Baby powder

 Baby oil

 Bum cream

 New monitors

 Nipple cream

Face cloths

 Pharmacy stock (Panado, tissue salts, boscopan, ect)

****Things I’d like to have*****

New breast pump (I received a great gift from Living and Loving and Avent in a new pump!! Now I can use Liam’s old bottles with stoppers in them for storage as it fits the pump!)

 Microwave sterilizer

 2x more blankets

 2x more receiving blankets

 New nappy bag

 2x new towels

0-3 MONTHS

 Coming Home Outfit (Need wool! A friend is going to crochet a jacket and hat and booties for him! Then we'll just wear a vest and white pants!)

 2x summer jammies

3-6 MONTHS (this is where I gave a lot of Liams stuff away!)

 12x vests (4 long sleeve) (I got 2!!)

 4x cotton pants (with feet)

 2x summer jammies

 4-6x T-shirts

 3-5x Rompers (I got 1!!)

 3-5x Onesies (I got 2!!)

6-12 MONTHS (this is a season change from winter to summer for us! 3 months in each season)

 2x Winter jammies

 3x summer jammies

 2x jackets

 4x cotton pants

 3x shorts

 2x long sleeves

 6x short sleeves

 12x vests

 2x Rompers

Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...