Organized Chaos

Thursday 22 November 2012

Week 36...counting down

I'm still working until December 10. But a countdown has officially started! I'm ready to meet our new addition and to be honest I'm over the pregnancy! :-/ Sadly, I've unpacked my hospital bags! :-0 I know right??!! But it is because I decided I needed to make sure EVERYTHING had been washed and ironed before LJ's arrival. So now we battle to put it all back together haha

Total Weight Gain: 63kg (+17 kg)

This week, Baby is: 2.8 kg

How far along? 36 weeks, 4 days (Kind of…so we think…guestimate…)

Due date: 6-18 Dec 2012 :-/

Total weight gain/loss: +1 kg

Maternity clothes? I got a great present in the form of vouchers at my baby shower! Hehe So I used it for some baby stuff but bought some nice black shorts (to the knee kind) that I can wear now and after and a black tube top maxi dress!! I love them! They are both great for afterwards too! Still not in the maternity section though…so it doesn’t count ;-)

Sleep: Non existent…period

Best moment this week: In the past 7 days…having a surprise baby shower!! ;-)

Food cravings: Salad and FISH…oh my word I’m begging Hubby Dearest to go fishing and bring home some bass I can bake or catfish to fry up!

Movement: So so busy especially at night!!

Symptoms: I have this weird pain in my upper legs….and back…going to have a lot of back labor!

Labor Signs: Braxton’s are coming at regular times each day.

Stretch Marks: nope and we’re working hard to keep it that way!

Swelling? It’s getting very bad in the evenings. I think I sit too much at work!!

Belly Button in or out? It is most definitely out!

What I miss: Being able to breath!!

Feeling toward Pregnancy: anxious…I guess I’m getting to the end right?!?

What I am looking forward to: Soaking up some summer sun with Lil Mister and LJ.

Milestones: I’ve packed!! Okay there are a few last minute things I need to throw in but yea…I’ve packed! Yay!!

News: There really isn’t much news….other than the weather which is that someone opened a window to hell and forgot to turn on our aircons!!

The LISTS are back this week because I got so much stuff at the shower!!

GENERAL NEEDS

4-6 Tommy Tippee bottles
 Dummy
Toweling nappies
 Hats
 Bibs
 Socks
 Stage 2 diapers
 Stage 3 diapers
 Wet wipes
 Breast pads
 Aqueous cream
 Baby powder
 Baby oil
 Bum cream
 New monitors
 Nipple cream
Face cloths
 Pharmacy stock (Panado, tissue salts, boscopan, telements colic drops, gripe water, milk of magnesia, ear buds, cotton wool, )


****Things I’d like to have*****

New breast pump
 Stoppers
 Microwave sterilizer
2x more blankets
 2x more receiving blankets
 New nappy bag
2x new towels


0-3 MONTHS
 Coming Home Outfit
 2x summer jammies

3-6 MONTHS (this is where I gave a lot of Liams stuff away!)
 12x vests (4 long sleeves) (I got 2!!)
4x cotton pants (with feet)
 2x summer jammies
 4-6x T-shirts
 3-5x Rompers
 3-5x Onesies
6-12 MONTHS (this is a season change from winter to summer for us! 3 months in each season)
 2x Winter jammies
 3x summer jammies
 2x jackets
 4x cotton pants
 3x shorts
 2x long sleeves
 6x short sleeves
 12x vests
 2x Rompers


Shana


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're getting so close! People look at my belly button and say that it's gonna pop out because it keeps looking smaller and smaller. I haven't even thought of a hospital bag, but you've got me thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm almost there...finally!! My belly button pop's early but I think it has to do with me not wearing my ring in it when I'm pregnant! (I hate the way it looks!) ;-) the hospital bag stresses me out SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...