Organized Chaos

Thursday 21 February 2013

100 for 100

I like to talk about me
And teaching my child how to wee.
I like to talk about my life
And how special it is to be a wife.

I started blogging to let go
And added a recipe just for show.
Bringing out in me a new side
Come jump on and join the ride!

A hundred words for a hundred posts
I betcha wish this was a silly roast!
I’m glad I’ve done it
This is my little bit!

Thank you for reading
From my open heart I’m bleeding
Each day on this electrical paper just for you!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
Shana..

5 comments:

  1. Do come link up your very cute poem at my Thursday Thoughts blog hop!
    http://nanahood.com/spaceships-stamps-and-gas-cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is really fun, isn't it? Hard work, but fun! :)

    I'm visiting today from Thumping Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it and the sense of relief it gives me! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Visiting from Nanny to Mommy's Hop :) I'm your newest follower via Networked Blogs.

    Cute poem :)

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...