Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
This Week's Theme: KIDS
This Week's Questions:
1. Do you have any kids? If so, how many? If not, how many do you want or do you want any?
I have 2! A two year old and a 2 month old! And we are done!
2. What is the cutest thing you've ever heard a kid say?
Lil Mister was sitting on our brothers bike and says to me "passop mama, ek ry!" (translate watch out mama, I'm driving!)
3. What is your favorite memory as a kid, if you could pick one?
Staying up late on weekends with my uncles while they had band practice. That and how during the summer the whole neighborhood hung out together. We lived on a dead end street and spent morning until night together. We were about 20 kids from 3 years old to 15 years old. We played sports, hide and seek, and went to the pool. I loved always having friends.
4. As a kid, what was your favorite subject in school?
History. I love what it teaches us. I've been obsessed with the Middle Ages since I was in 6th grade and we built a papermache castle as tall as we were! That teacher was the best!
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Haha...what day of the week? At one point I wanted to be each of these sometimes more than one at a time...teacher, doctor, navy personnel, pilot, vet, secretary, dancer, coach, and a mom!
Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button. Link your post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!
Next week's theme: SECRETS