Organized Chaos

Monday 16 September 2013

Sunday Social: All about my bloggy experience!


Welcome to another week of Sunday Social! I know I'm always a day late but you can check out later today why I'm not posting on Sundays! ;-)
This is a weekly gathering of bloggers to discuss a topic of 6 questions presented to us and each week I'm having a blast answering all of them!
This weeks topic is all about our blog! Please stick around and check it out and then head over to A Complete Waste of Makeup to read what more lovely bloggers have to say about their experiences!


1. What is the name if your blog?
Organized Chaos.....It’s basically the most relative way to describe my daily life with Hubby, Lil Mister and LJ! You'll find lots about my kids and Hubby, our spiritual walk with Christ and of course chocolate, coffee, and the occasional wine!

2. What do you love most about blogging?
I love the connections I make with other people. I’ve cried with friends {and yes I consider them friends even if we don’t know each other IRL} over the loss of something or someone important. I’ve laughed with others as we stumble through this world of parenting together. I’ve envied another persons outfit and fell in love with someone’s delish recipe! This is what keeps me coming back!

3. Why did you start blogging?
I had things I needed to get out. I started and continue to blog firstly for me. In a life where everything I do is for someone else first, I needed something for me and just me. The more I got into it the more I became addicted fascinated with the world of blogging. Again, the connections with others, the creative ideas, the vent and ranting and the expressive meeting of needs. It just fills me!

4. What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?
Do it for you. Be honest, be real! It doesn’t help you try to be something you’re not. If you’re doing this to get rich or be popular, you’ve got the wrong idea! The best bloggers I know are just real!

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you’ve had?
Take the good with the bad! There is always going to be someone who needs to be negative. There is always going to be those people who steal your ideas or copy your creativity. Someone is always going to talk about you. Take it, grow from it, and move on! If you dwell, you’ll loose yourself in all of it.
Oh...and time management! It is so easy to start in and loose hours behind the computer! You’ll tweet, you’ll scan your Facebook feed and you’ll read hundreds of blog posts! Make time for it and when you’re not in that time...break away. Blogging needs to be something you do in your life....it isn’t supposed to be your life!

6. What are three blogs you love?
Oh...just three! Hehe

Okay, I absolutely love Jenn over at SomethingClever 2.0 I think she was the first blog I ever read and immediately I knew that this was someone I could laugh with IRL! I still read her religiously! She’s honest, she is who she is, and she is funny!



Next, oh....how could I not mention Kim at OneClassyMotha! This woman will have you peeing in your pants! She was the second blog I read after being told by Jenn to get over to her page! She loves her wine! No, seriously! She is always creating blog worthy troubles! And well, she is ideal!
Lastly, but surely not leastly, (oh that is totally a word don’t even try arguing with me!) would be Teri over at You Know It Happens At Your House Too. If you want a little, okay a frackin’ truck load of Johnny Depp then she’s got you covered. Oh, but don’t be so daft to think her talents end there! She’ll have you rolling in stitches as she talks about Farmer Bob and the antics going on behind her doors!

Please, give each of these ladies some bloggy love!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...