Organized Chaos

Monday 9 September 2013

Sunday Social...Let's talk Fall

1. What is your favorite fall activity?
I think the thing I miss the most about fall in America is the cookouts! We braai here and have a great time, but there is something about a cookout. Roasting wieners over a fire and making smores...curling up for a hay ride and hiding in the crunchy leaves! I miss the hot ciders and the chill of the setting sun!
And awesome walks around Chicago! I love Chi-town in the fall!


2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
Of course I love football! I’m born and bred right! ;-) I’m a total Cowboys fan! Sorry, I know I betray my home town....but I also cheer for the Fighting Illini college level!
Pic Credit

3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
There really isn’t a fall where I live! We go from summer to winter in just a few weeks! It truly sucks! 
But, where I stayed in America, I'd definitely say the corn mazes were awesome! We could get lost for hours! 

4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
Hmm...I was (emphasize WAS because I was like 18 the last time I experienced fall!) into leggings and denim minis with boots! I had this outfit, it was a mustard cream colored fitted hoodie that I wore over a brown tank, denim mini with brown leggings and my converse high tops! I thought it was ah-mazing! Now, I’d have to go on a shopping spree to survive fall in America!

5. What things are you this looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
Sniffle...I have no fall! But during America’s fall months, we’ll be experiencing our form of spring and I’m looking forward to longer days, warmer weather and of course....ROOKIE BLUE!

6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
I miss Thanksgiving SO much! I miss the food, the family gathering, the reminders of why we’re so thankful! I would love to go visit home over Thanksgiving! But don’t worry I’m teaching my children all about it!


Joining up with A Complete Waste of Makeup for the Sunday Social!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx
Shana Danae..


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...