Organized Chaos

Friday 13 September 2013

What you missed Week 37

Yes, peeps, another week has come and gone! And you know what, I'm enjoying life more and more! It amazes me the glory of God each day and all He does to ensure our happiness! 
I want to quickly remind all of you to get out there this weekend and share the Good News with someone! Pray for your spouse and your children and your dogs and your families and your best friends and PRAISE God for all He is doing in our lives!

I'm wanting feedback here in my little corner. So please, drop me an email or leave a comment! What can I do to improve? What do you want to see more of/less of? What do you like the most to read about? And how are you getting to my little blog? Do you follow via Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin'? Why do you follow that way? 

I need your help to know where I'm heading!





My favorite Tweets of the week:

I already want to cry just THINKING about leaving Kylie for 4 days on Monday. Daycare drop off is going to be brutal. #darnwork #momproblems

Me: “why is C crying?” A: “because I called her Maleficient.” #princess problems

My favorite posts of the week:

Happy Wives Club speaks about how marriage is still fast on track and we can prove it by how many women are loving their marriages! Please go check it out! It is very inspirational!

It’s like the year is flying past us. Before we know it we’ll be taking down the Christmas trees and ringing in a New Year. So, here’s a little insight to what you missed this week!

As always we laughed together Saturday and on Sunday I shared with you what God had inspired in me for the week! Sunday inspiration is very close to my heart as it is a short snippet of what God is working on in my spiritual life and how it can be relayed to you. I’d love to share more with all of you about how God is working in your lives! If you’d like the opportunity to participate in Sunday inspiration via a photo, a bible verse, a quote or even a testimony, pop on in over at the Prayer Power page! I’d love to hear from you!

Of course Monday brought another round of Sunday Social. This week we talked all about fall. Since I don’t really get to experience autumn here in South Africa I decided to share the things I miss most about fall! Don’t let that fool you into thinking I’m not following the Cowboys in their football season! I trail everything via internet ;-)

I also shared a little bit about the sleep training going on in our house at the moment! I’m so happy to say that we’re still sticking with it and doing our best. Both Hubby and I are guilty of slacking, but not because we’re lazy. We just enjoy the cuddle time so well with the kids and they love it too! But we’ve definitely had much more sleep this week and LJ has slept in his crib every.single.night! Whoo-hoo!

Tuesday conveyed something very close to home. Friends, along with Hubby and I, have been working our way through a study of God’s names in the Old Testament. You know what is so amazing about all of this? Each week, after we’ve studied and understood more securely another name from God....He sure enough finds a way to reveal Himself through that name. It is amazing and so refreshing! I’m praising God for the intimacy provided through this!



Wednesday came with another week of Wordless Wednesdays but I also shared a great giveaway opportunity that I am so excited to be joining as a part of! I really encourage you to go sign up before the chance passes you by! You get a free link with an announcement post so you don’t even need to pay for this opening!



Thursday was laughable...at best! Any mom can relate to wanting to eventually....someday....when all other options have been weaned....have their body back as theirs! ;-) I shared my feelings about LJ still wanting to use me as a human binkie!


Please stick around the weekend for another Saturday Funny and Sunday Inspiration! And as always I love to hear from you! Have you stopped by the Prayer Power page lately? We’ve got some amazing stories in the power of God!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...