Organized Chaos

Thursday 26 December 2013

Introducing Fal Finds Happiness

Hey peeps! I wanted to take some time today to introduce the lovely Fallon at Fal Finds Happiness! She’s hanging out over on my sidebar this month and I’m so excited to have her!
 
Recently she got to take an absolute dream vacation to Disney World! I mean really....as an adult I think this is an ultimate experience!

Earlier in the month she got serious with us about some amazing advice she received after dealing with her parents divorce! As a fellow child of divorce, I can totally relate and give her huge props for being open about her recovery process!




And in Dear Future Husband Fallon writes a beautiful and hilarious letter to her future husband! I love this idea and think it’s a great way to start off the relationship right! My advice....had this letter to the guy the moment you think he is hubby material. If he sticks around and finds humor in this...he’s a keeper for sure!

So without further ado....meet Fallon!

 
What made you decide to start blogging? I was in a different place in life; extremely overwhelmed and finding myself falling deep into a depression. Writing gives me an outlet that I never knew I needed. 

Do you still blog for the same reasons? If not, why do you blog today? I started blogging for other people; what would others want to read? Now I blog for myself. Sure are there times I jump on board and do link ups because I think my followers would enjoy it? Certainly, but I have to remember that the reason they're following me is because I write real and raw things. And they enjoy that. 

What inspires your writing the most? Real life events. Being a real life blogger I put anything and everything out there for others to read. Hence the reason that I claim I am real and raw. I live up to that! It helps me feel less overwhelmed with life. 

What would you tell a new reader about your blog to make it stand out? Write for you. Writing for other people is exhausting. You're constantly worrying if someone else is doing it better. No one can write better than you if it's for yourself

What is your all time favorite movie? Sweet Home Alabama. I love Jake! 

What is your go-to fashion piece in the winter? This maroon skirt I bought at Target (what up clearance!?) for $6. It's perfect with everything!
Three items you can’t live without... My iPhone 5s. Benefit's Porefessional Primer. High heels (and I'm 5'9'', I just love being tall!)

So! What are you waiting for? You can find Fallon at the following:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx


Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...