One thing my children absolutely love for me to make is French Toast. For them, it’s a common dessert request and basically held in view as good as ice cream.
I don’t mind either. It’s simple and quick to make and I have the necessary ingredients on hand any given day of the week. I want to share my fool proof recipe!
Fool Proof French Toast
2 slices bread
⅛ c milk
½ TSP baking powder
1) Whisk eggs in square dish until they begin to froth.
2) Add milk and baking powder and whisk thouroughly.
3) Add in a little cinnamon ¼ TSP and sugar ½ TSP. Mix well.
4) Dip each slice of bread in mixture. First on one side then other side.
5) Fry in a pan with light oil, flipping regularly. This is important. Do NOT leave to cook completely on one side. Flip every 30-45 seconds to ensure even browning on each side.
6) Lather with butter and syrup and enjoy!
Don't forget this giveaway too..
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!