Organized Chaos

Sunday 4 May 2014

Sunday Social: In The Back of My Mind

Welcome to another week of Sunday Social! A blog gathering where we get together and get to know each other a little better! So grab a coffee (or a wine!) and join up!


This Weeks Questions:
1. Who do you call when you need to vent? C or my Ma....

2. Where do you go when you need alone time? I tend to sneak away to a local hamburger joint for a cup of fresh coffee and quiet...but sometimes I sneak one of the boys along with me!
3. What is your favorite alone time activity? Catching up on my never ending list of unread blog posts!!
4. What is something we should all stop and read right now? The Purpose Driven Life!! I've spoke about it before but it is truly amazing and inspirational!
5. Who do you wish would read your blog that doesn’t already? Family? Celeb? Bradley Cooper of course (HAAAYYYY!) and my dad....maybe he'd understand a little more about my life in South Africa!
Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
The Happy Handicap
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...