Each Friday I strive to bring you something new from the Organized Chaos kitchen. In addition to that, I'm going to start listing out what we've been eating throughout the week! That way if there was a previous recipe involved...you can check it out! You can always find old meals on the Recipes page!
On The OC Menu
Fri: Pap and Pork Chops
Sat: Chicken Curry
Mon: Mince and Spinach
Tues: Vienna Pasta
Thurs: Cold meat sandwiches and chips
1 onion, diced
1 can diced tomato
500g macaroni noodles
2 oz tomato paste
1/4 c sugar
1/2 c tomato sauce
3 tbl garlic salt
3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
3 tbl soy sauce
2 tsp dried, mixed herbs
1) Place your noodles in boiling water and cook al dente.
2) Take diced onion and mince and fry in a large skillet (I prefer to use my electric wok!)
3) As mince is becoming brown (almost done), add in garlic salt, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
4) Add can tomato and let simmer approximately 5 minutes.
5) Mix drained, cooked noodles with mince. Add tomato sauce and tomato paste and stir thoroughly.
6) Add sugar and let simmer about 3 minutes.
7) Add mixed herbs and black pepper to taste. Serve warm.