Organized Chaos

Friday 15 August 2014

On The Menu

Hey, peeps! How was your week? 

Each Friday I strive to bring you something new from the Organized Chaos kitchen. In addition to that, I'm going to start listing out what we've been eating throughout the week! That way if there was a previous recipe involved...you can check it out! You can always find old meals on the Recipes page!

Last weekend, C and L came to visit us as a spur of the moment decision! I can't even begin to describe how amazing it was to have these two people so close to our hearts in our home! I had missed them so, so much!

Saturday, Hubby decided he would treat us with his amazing bunny chow! It's an Indian Curry based meal that comes mainly out of Durban. I decided while we waited for this, I was going to whip up some guacamole and salsa. I've shared my salsa recipe before so today I bring you the guacamole! 


On The OC Menu
Fri: Braai meat, green salad, beetroot salad
Sat: Bunny Chow
Sun: Omelets and Wors
Mon: Stir-fry
Tues: Pork Chops and Potato Bake
Wed: Creamy Cheesy Chicken and Veggie Soup
Thurs: Snackwiches


Ingrediants:
2 medium sized avocado
3 tbl lemon juice
2 tsp garlic salt
2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp pepper

1) Mash avo into a bowl.
2) Combine remaining ingredients and serve! 

I'm serious peeps, it's really that easy to obtain delicious guacamole! You can adjust the seasonings to achieve your desired taste but that is all I put in it! I hope you enjoy! I know they sure did! They were chowing before I could even get pictures!



Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soul Stains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

bloglovin, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button twitter facebook, like me, blog, organized chaos, button google pinterest, follow me, boards, organized chaos, button youtube, organized chaos, subscribe, follow me, button instagram, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button linkedin, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...