Organized Chaos

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Tuesday Tunes: Before He Cheats

Before you get any ideas, there is nothing wrong between Hubby and I!! However, I've noticed a few friends going through some things lately. Let's be honest, it isn't just men who cheat but this song describes perfectly how I'd want to react...not just for me but on behalf of my friends whose hearts have been so hurt! Let Carrie Underwood take it away!



Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soul Stains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
bloglovin, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button twitter facebook, like me, blog, organized chaos, button google pinterest, follow me, boards, organized chaos, button youtube, organized chaos, subscribe, follow me, button instagram, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button linkedin, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...