Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Tuesday Tunes: Free to Be Me

There are a lot of things I've been mentioning these past few weeks, but the one thing I know Christ is working on within myself is renewing the freedom to be who I am. God created me specifically just as He did you and His Word and Spirit and the renewing blood of Christ we are given the freedom to be that person and use it for His Will!

I love this song and the fire it ignites within myself! I pray you too can find that release and faith and move forward without doubt in the path God is paving for you knowing where ever He takes you is exactly where you're meant to be!



Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soul Stains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
bloglovin, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button twitter facebook, like me, blog, organized chaos, button google pinterest, follow me, boards, organized chaos, button youtube, organized chaos, subscribe, follow me, button instagram, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button linkedin, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...