Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Tuesday Tunes: If We Are the Body

Being home for a couple of weeks has given me a lot of time to sit in the Spirit. It is one of my favorite times of day when I am just quiet and still with God. This song is ringing through my heart as I try to be patient and allow God to show me the next step in our lives. I have a lot of questions about what is happening in our world today but this song answers them so well!

Christ can only enter our lives if we want Him there, but people don't want Him because they don't know the miraculous healing power of His love, grace and Word. There is healing for the body, for the soul, for the mind, for the Spirit. There is healing power for our families, our friendships, our work relationships, and even the strangers we meet along the way!

I know my faith may only rival a mustard seed but Christ says that is enough...so I ask you if we are the body?



Check out my highlight sponsor this month!!
Heartbeats Soul Stains
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
bloglovin, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button twitter facebook, like me, blog, organized chaos, button google pinterest, follow me, boards, organized chaos, button youtube, organized chaos, subscribe, follow me, button instagram, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button linkedin, follow me, blog, organized chaos, button

XOXxx

Shana Danae..

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...